OashRaj Herby Twist is a perfect combination of green tea with an Indian twist.
There are countless questions nutritionists are asked about green tea:
Is it good for me?
How much should I drink?
Does it have caffeine?
Will it help me lose weight?
So, here’s what you need to know.
- Green tea has been used in various ways including as a stimulant, diuretic and to help improve heart health.
- Green tea contains the highest amounts of polyphenols, powerful antioxidants that have been shown to help fight disease. Adding lemon to your tea can help cut the bitterness.
- The main VITAMINS and MINERALS you can find in green tea include vitamin C, energy-boosting B- vtamins, vitamin E and fluoride (for strong teeth and bones).
- Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health.
- Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Scientific studies have also shown that green tea may help with cancer of the lungs, breast, prostate, stomach, colon and skin. The tea has also been found to help improve cognitive function among older adults.
- Green tea contains compounds known as alkaloids (like caffeine) which provide a stimulant effect and do help speed up metabolism.
2384total visits,11visits today